ESTUDIO CARME PINÓS, SLP, through this document, collects its Cookies Collection and Treatment Policy, in accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Company of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information by visiting the website http://cpinos.com, in order to improve the usability of the user, know the habits or users’ browsing needs to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain statistical information. In the case of those users that are already clients of the entity, the information collected with the cookies will also serve for its identification when accessing the different tools that the entity makes available to them for the management of the services.
The present Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of the entity, complete data collection forms, access the tools that the entity makes available to its clients to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that imply the communication of data to the entity, or the access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The entity informs the users of its web pages, the existence of cookies and makes available to you the present Policy with the purpose of informing them about the use and the object of the same. By continuing to navigate through its pages, it involves the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by these users.
ESTUDIO CARME PINÓS, SLP uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
- Third party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, with the purpose of carrying out statistical surveys of navigation on the web pages of the entity.
Classified by its purpose:
- Technical and / or personalization cookies: facilitate browsing, identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as configuring customized options. They allow the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, habits, and tendencies of their users and, consequently, to improve the navigation and the service offered by the entity (basically, Google Analytics), as well as manage the advertising spaces included in the webpage visited by the user. Collect anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified by its duration:
- Session cookies: they collect and store data while the user accesses the web page.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they were used.
Cookies’ conservation time will depend on the type in question, and it will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that they disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact that you do not wish to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the entity’s websites, although the use of certain services may be limited. If once you have consented to the reception of cookies, you wish to remove this one, you must delete those stored on the user’s computer, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, you can check:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies